Process Engineer (Technical Sales Engineer)
JOB NUMBER: 1293
Multiple roles available!
Excellent opportunity for a newly graduated processing/metallurgical engineer with strong people skills - Our client provides a training/mentoring program and is looking for high performers to join their team. This will be a technical sales role with significant opportunity for growth.
The role of the Process Engineer is to serve as the subject matter expert on Company to assist our outside sales channels (e.g. direct sales personnel, dealers, or agents) in securing business. They will act as the technical lead on projects in conjunction with outside sales personnel and our end clients. The Process Engineer will recommend technical solutions following process review, sizing and any lab testing that is performed. They will work with our Senior Process Engineers to provide oversight of the final solution presented to our outside sales channels for presentation to the client based on their application and process needs.
- Bachelors degree in metallurgical or mineral engineering
- 2 to 5 years minimum of cumulative experience in a process engineering, technical sales or product management role.
- 2 to 5 years experience in a mineral processing facility with a clear understanding of all relevant unit operations is preferred; mandatory for those with chemical or mechanical engineering degrees
- Experience with mineral processing simulation software (e.g. USimPac, JK SimMet, Metsim, Algosys, etc.)
- Mechanical aptitude to facilitate a hands-on approach
- Read and understand mechanical drawings and process flow diagrams
- Commercial B2B sales experience a plus
- Superior interpersonal, written, and verbal communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to produce results with minimal oversight
- Ability to travel internationally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and CRM software tools (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 etc.)
- Promote and sell Company technology in a professional manner in support of outside sales channels
- Work closely with process engineers, lab personnel and commercial personnel to understand and identify the best product solutions for our customers
- Prepare formal product selection and sizing collateral
- Active participation in major bid proposals and close strategy
- Coordinate in-plant pilot testing at customer sites as required
- Conduct product training for our internal and external clients
- Presence is required from time to time at major tradeshows/conferences held globally
- Actively participate in new product development or product improvement idea sharing
- Contribute to market intel collateral based on personal experience and market network relationships
- Maintain positive relationships with existing and potential customers
- Assist with the development and maintenance of a productive international network of sales representatives and distributors
- Visit existing and potential customers
- Meet all Personal Business Objectives (PBO)
- Act and carry themselves aligned with Corporation values
DOE Market Competitive
Company Assistance Provided
VIEW MORE JOBS