Concrete Dispatcher – Urgent Rocky Mountains
Summary: Our client is a very well regarded small privately held concrete company. We are helping them to identify a Dispatcher for their operations in Idaho. This is a skilled position that requires a thorough understanding of the ready mix concrete business
The Concrete Dispatcher will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Coordinate daily orders with other plant personnel.
- Understand, implement and maintain the correct mix design for various projects and applications.
- Communicate with Concrete Production Manager to schedule Mixer Drivers for upcoming deliveries.
- Accurately record all orders and deliveries.
- Communicate concrete testing requirements to Quality Control.
- Communicate to the Concrete Production Manager any problems encountered with customers, area personnel, equipment, and all matters relating to the dispatch operation.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in dispatch for concrete or transportation industry.
- High School diploma or GED, plus certified ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician-Grade 1.
- Should be computer literate and have a thorough working knowledge of Systech and other computer systems.
- Ability to apply moderately complex mathematical equations as applicable.
- Demonstrate, by example, a commitment to working safely.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and with limited direction.