Senior Process Engineer Denver, CO
SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
POSITION OVERVIEW The Senior Process Engineer will evaluate current operations and future projects and will implement engineering tools and processes in order to maximize the reliability of the existing systems and procedures. The Senior Process Engineer will be tasked with performing the metallurgical accounting of the company’s operations and developing the required operating controls.
- Create operating metallurgical controls.
- Manage the metallurgical accounting of the operations.
- Contribute to improving commissioning processes and creating best operating practices.
- Perform technical analysis necessary to interpret plant operation.
- Communicate to a wide range of client stakeholders.
- Analyse plant operation and propose metallurgical improvements.
- Liaise with metallurgical consultants, internal team members and third-party operations to implement plant changes.
- Work effectively as a team leader. Develop commissioning plans, reports, pre-functional and functional test procedures.
- Perform job site observations and field testing.
- Ensures adherence to Industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Metallurgy, Chemical engineering or Materials Engineering with specialisation in hydrometallurgy.
- Postgraduate studies would be desirable.
- 2-5+ years of professional working experience, preferably as an on-site engineer with a mining company and/or in a consulting environment.
- Project experience, specifically, project studies with desirable experience in commissioning of metallurgical plants.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a complex, multicultural environment.
CONTACT: Lindsey Schultz, Corporate VP